You can request money from other Revolut users by going to the 'Payments' section in the app and selecting a contact with an 'R' next to their name. This will instantly send them a notification.
You can then track the status of the payment request in the Transactions List and make any changes (i.e. cancel the request), if needed. Request itself expires after 10 days.
You can request between £1 and £250, at the moment.
For people without the app, we'll create a payment link that you can share with them so that they can pay you back by debit or credit card in AUD, BGN, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HRK, HUF, JPY, NOK, PLN, RON, SEK, USD, ZAR.
Identity verification has to be passed on your account for the feature to be available.
Please note that we may charge you a small fee to cover our costs. We will let you know if this fee is applicable to you and how much it is before you complete your transaction.
- How do I add money to my Revolut account with a card?
- What cards and currencies are supported?
- Are there any card deposit limits?
- My card deposit failed
- Why is my card deposit pending?
- Why has my card deposit been reverted?
- My top-up by card failed but I was charged for it
- Why was I charged a fee for my card deposit?
- Why did my bank charge me a fee for a top-up by card?
- Verifying my deposit card