Can I add money with a shared or joint bank account?
Right now, you can only add money from a personal account in your name. Due to that, it is not possible to add money with a shared or joint bank account.
We are working hard to make payments from shared or joint accounts possible, and we will let you know as soon as that's available.
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- Local account details
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- My deposit arrived in a different currency