My top-up by card failed but I was charged for it
When a card deposit fails, we instantly inform your bank about it. Sometimes it might take your bank up to five days to process our message and update your balance back to its original level.
In cases like this, it's always better to confirm your recent card deposits – you can count how many times you were charged via your online banking, and how many card deposits were successful in the Revolut app.
Please keep in mind that most banks process card deposits with a slight delay, so a card deposit showing today could, in fact, be one from a few days ago.
If you didn't receive your funds back after five working days, please chat to us.
- How do I add money to my Revolut account with a card?
- What cards and currencies are supported?
- Are there any card deposit limits?
- My card deposit failed
- Why is my card deposit pending?
- Why has my card deposit been reverted?
- My top-up by card failed but I was charged for it
- Why was I charged a fee for my card deposit?
- Why did my bank charge me a fee for a top-up by card?
- Verifying my deposit card