What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
Your Revolut Euro IBAN starting with FR should be accepted everywhere in the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) to send or receive Euro payments, including setting up direct debits and receiving your salary.
IBAN discrimination is when any employer or company within the SEPA region refuses to accept your Revolut Euro IBAN, because it starts with GB or LT. Not only is it inconvenient, but it's also a violation of Article 9 of the SEPA Regulation.
Read more about IBAN discrimination and how we can help you fight it in our blog.
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- Local account details
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- My deposit arrived in a different currency