Business Development Manager
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 18+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 3000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Encouraged to break new frontiers, Business Development at Revolut is at the front line of diversifying and increasing profit for the business as a whole These teams work across industries and areas to present various creative options for new revenue streams 🚀 Responsible for every pitch from inception to delivery, they also ensure that all new ideas are viable from a business perspective. Though individual specialists are spread across the business, supporting different teams in their growth, they still come together as a function to align on key areas as often as necessary 💫
We’re looking for a Business Development Manager who’s brave enough to take responsibility for getting the deal done 📣 A sharp mind who’ll get detailed knowledge and understanding of every aspect of the Revolut product and services. Someone to relentlessly pursue new opportunities and close those already in the pipeline. A complete end-to-end finisher who always pushes projects to implementation 🏋️♂️
Up for the challenge? Let’s get in touch 👇
What you’ll be doing
- Helping to shape the creation of the Revolut's products
- Coming up with new ideas and working closely with the Business Product team
- Finding the best partners in the market, then negotiating and securing contracts with them
- Acquiring the required licences to launch new products
- Managing relationships with new and existing partners
What you'll need
- 2.1 (or equivalent) STEM degree from a top University
- Experience in a fast paced growth environment or an entrepreneurial experience
- Experience of creating partnerships with third party companies to launch B2B services
- Excellent people and relationship building skills, across all seniority levels
- Excellent negotiation skills and logic in prioritising projects and selecting appropriate partners
- Ability to work well as part of a team, driven, relentless and a proven closer - you don’t take no for an answer
- Strong analytical skills, SQL mastery is a bonus
- Lithuania: €3,400 - €4,200 gross monthly*
- Other locations: Compensation will be discussed during the interview process
*Final compensation will be determined based on the candidate's qualifications, skills, and previous experience
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.
Benefits at Revolut
No ping pong tables or bean bag chairs, just benefits you actually want
Get what you need to succeed
- Financial benefits that show we value your work
- Medical insurance for you and your close ones
- Flexibility to work from home, the office or abroad
- A free Revolut Metal subscription loaded with perks
- Exciting events year-round so you can get to know your team
Discover our values
We believe that any success at Revolut comes from two things: our people and our culture. Our culture is our DNA, it defines who we are, how we operate, and how we handle disagreements with each other. We operate, hire, develop, and promote brilliant people based on the values below.
Revoluters always push through! We stopped listening to excuses a long time ago - we care about results. We believe that grit, determination, skill, smartness, and courage can break through almost any wall.
We love building great products, we love delighting our customers, we love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs.
We select, coach, and retain the top talent only and give them all the support to achieve greatness
Revolut is for those who always strive for excellence, for those who want to become the best in the world at what they do, for those who would never settle for less. Revolut is for 10x people.
Logic, reason, and common sense prevail over everything else in decision making at Revolut. We are open-minded, we listen, and we are always in search of the truth.