How can I secure my account?
We strongly suggest you use caution when giving out your business account details, especially your Revolut card number, private address, or phone number. You should also be cautious of anyone, including your co-workers, who ask for your Revolut Business login details.
Pick a strong password and change your password regularly. Preferably, your password should be different from any other passwords you use online.
Make sure the email account you sign up with is secure. Anyone who can read your emails can probably also access your Revolut Business account.
Integrating with apps
Using the FreeAgent integration
- How to setup the FreeAgent integration?
- Which transactions are synchronised into FreeAgent?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in FreeAgent. What happened?
- I've created a new account in Revolut. How do I update the FreeAgent integration settings to include it?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to FreeAgent?
- What happens if I disconnect FreeAgent integration?
Using the Slack integration
Using the Xero Bank Feed integration
- How does the Xero integration work?
- When are transactions synchronised to Xero?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in Xero yet. What happened?
- How can I synchronise old transactions?
- Is there anything I should do to avoid duplicate transactions appearing on my Xero account?
- Which transactions are synchronised to Xero?
- How do I add a new Revolut account to my Xero integration?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to Xero?
- What happens if I disconnect Xero integration?