What is a payment request link?
A payment request link is an easy way to accept card payments from your customers. By sharing a simple link you can receive card payments from anyone, anywhere.
You can create the request by adding a description and filling the amount, and a link will be generated that you can share with your customers by email, SMS or any other way. Click here to create a payment link.
Please also note that you need a merchant account to use this feature. If you don't have one, you can follow this link to create your merchant account.
- Who can apply for a Merchant Account?
- How do I apply for a Merchant Account?
- How many merchant accounts do I need?
- What is a linked business account to a Merchant account?
- Where can I find the T&Cs for my Merchant Account?
- How can I allow my team member to access the Merchant tab in Revolut Business?
- Can I close my Merchant Account?
- Can I link multiple websites to one merchant account?
- How can I update my website in merchant account?