What are Metal cards and how do I get one?
- Metal cards are a unique addition to paid plans and as such don't include any insurance or other benefits.
- Metal cards are shipped using an express delivery method ensuring that you won't have to wait longer than 3 days.
- Currently we offer two colours for Metal cards: black and gold.
- If you run out of your free Metal cards allowance, you can still get more of them at a cost of €57.99 (or equivalent for other currencies) each.
- If you're downgrading your plan, you must pay €57.99 (or equivalent currency) for any free Metal card issued within the last 3 months and not available on your new plan free allowance.
- If you're closing your account, you must pay €57.99 (or equivalent currency) for any free Metal card issued within the last 3 months.
If you have any troubles with your new card order or delivery, you might be eligible for a refund. Raise a support request here.
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order a new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?