What will happen to our replaced cards?
If you have cards labelled as 'Replacement card available', please make sure to order your free replacement card. Then move your payments to it, as your current card will stop working after a while. Any card payment attempted on your current, existing cards once they've been cancelled will be declined. Don't worry – we'll let you know the exact cancellation date at least one month in advance, so you'll be able to order a free replacement card to any of the countries that we support delivery to.
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order a new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?