I would like a refund for something I bought
In a situation where you are not satisfied with the goods or services you paid for, or you were charged an incorrect amount, please contact the merchant directly to request a full or partial refund. If your order hasn’t arrived, please check the expected delivery date and track the order if you can, before requesting a refund from the merchant.
If you have already tried to resolve the issue with the merchant but they refused to help, please contact us to help with the issue. We will need your proof of purchase and evidence of your attempt to contact the merchant to complete the chargeback process.
Please note, it can take up to 30 days for Visa transactions and up to 45 days for MasterCard transactions for your dispute to be finalised once it is raised by our Chargeback Team. If you have not heard from us within 15 days you have completed the chargeback form, you can raise a follow up request here.
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order a new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?