I don't recognise a card transaction/withdrawal
Make sure to freeze your card as soon as possible to make sure no one can access any funds through it.
Go to your transactions list and see if you have any other payments made to that merchant in the past and whether you recognise them.
If you don't, please contact us so we can help you get your money back.
Please note, it can take up to 30 days for Visa transactions and up to 45 days for MasterCard transactions for your dispute to be finalised once it is raised by our Chargeback Team. They should update you within 2 weeks once you have completed the chargeback form is submitted. If you have not heard from them in 15 days, please check with us further here.
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order a new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?