Where can I learn about my rights when making payments in Europe?
The European Commission has produced a leaflet setting out your rights when making payments in Europe. All payment service providers must share this with you. You can find it in English here, Lithuanian here, and all other languages here.
- How do I see the details of my booking?
- How to book Revolut stays?
- How do I cancel a booking?
- How do I amend a booking?
- Information about property policies & amenities
- Paying for my Revolut Stays booking
- The charge for my booking seems incorrect
- How does cashback for Stays bookings work?
- How do I see property reviews?
- What personal information do you share with properties?
- I have a problem with check-in
- How are properties sorted?
- I had an issue with my room
- Who can access Stays?
- Can I list my property on Revolut?