When does the refund protection not cover me?
A few situations where the Refund Protection will not cover you are:
- for any item with a purchase price less than €50
- or items purchased outside the country in which your account is registered or Europe
- any animals and plants, consumable and perishable goods, food and beverages
- if the reason for the refund being declined is that the retailer does not accept returns via post
Please see the Terms & Conditions in the app for more details.
You can access them in the app by going to Hub → Insurance → select the type and click on 'All documents'.
- How do I see the details of my booking?
- How to book Revolut stays?
- How do I cancel a booking?
- How do I amend a booking?
- Information about property policies & amenities
- Paying for my Revolut Stays booking
- The charge for my booking seems incorrect
- How does cashback for Stays bookings work?
- How do I see property reviews?
- What personal information do you share with properties?
- I have a problem with check-in
- How are properties sorted?
- I had an issue with my room
- Who can access Stays?
- Can I list my property on Revolut?