What must I have in my possession to make a protection insurance claim?
For all claim types, you will be required to upload a picture of the receipt. Depending on the claim type, you may be requested to upload extra documents if asked by the claim investigator. Examples of documents you may be required to provide are:
- For theft: a copy of the police report
- For damages: if your item is not in total loss, a copy of the invoice for the repair
- For ticket cancellation: a document that prove that you were in the impossibility to reach the event
Please see the Terms & Conditions in the app for more details.
You can access them in the app by going to Hub → Insurance → select the type and click on 'All documents'.
- How do I see the details of my booking?
- How to book Revolut stays?
- How do I cancel a booking?
- How do I amend a booking?
- Information about property policies & amenities
- Paying for my Revolut Stays booking
- The charge for my booking seems incorrect
- How does cashback for Stays bookings work?
- How do I see property reviews?
- What personal information do you share with properties?
- I have a problem with check-in
- How are properties sorted?
- I had an issue with my room
- Who can access Stays?
- Can I list my property on Revolut?