What does refund protection insurance get me?
Revolut’s Refund Protection allows you to get refunded via Revolut if you want to return a product within 90 days of purchase.
The Refund Protection offers refund coverage for items purchased with your Revolut account and
- which have been purchased for personal use
- that were brand new at the time of purchase
- have had no previous owners
- were not purchased privately
- were purchased from retailers in Europe or where your account is registered
- were purchased during last 90 days
- that the retailer will not take it back
The Refund Protection is only available to Plus, Premium and Metal users in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
This is just an overview of the insurance policy conditions. Please see the Terms & Conditions in the app for more details.
You can access them in the app by going to Hub → Insurance → select the type and click on 'All documents'.
- How do I see the details of my booking?
- How to book Revolut stays?
- How do I cancel a booking?
- How do I amend a booking?
- Information about property policies & amenities
- Paying for my Revolut Stays booking
- The charge for my booking seems incorrect
- How does cashback for Stays bookings work?
- How do I see property reviews?
- What personal information do you share with properties?
- I have a problem with check-in
- How are properties sorted?
- I had an issue with my room
- Who can access Stays?
- Can I list my property on Revolut?