How much will I receive from a successful refund protection insurance claim?
If a retailer does not take back an unused item (with a purchase price of €50 or more) you purchased with your Revolut Plus, Premium or Metal account within 90 days of purchase, you will be:
- paid the purchase price of the item or €300, whichever is lower
- paid up to a maximum of €600 over a continuous 12-month period
- paid the shipping costs to send the item to Qover up to a maximum of €50
Please see the Terms & Conditions in the app for more details.
You can access them in the app by going to Hub → Insurance → select the type and click on 'All documents'.
The final amount paid out is determined by the insurer and is ultimately dependent on their review of the claim. The amounts mentioned above are the maximum amounts you may be entitled to for a claim and over a 12-month period, respectively.
- How do I see the details of my booking?
- How to book Revolut stays?
- How do I cancel a booking?
- How do I amend a booking?
- Information about property policies & amenities
- Paying for my Revolut Stays booking
- The charge for my booking seems incorrect
- How does cashback for Stays bookings work?
- How do I see property reviews?
- What personal information do you share with properties?
- I have a problem with check-in
- How are properties sorted?
- I had an issue with my room
- Who can access Stays?
- Can I list my property on Revolut?