How do I make a protection insurance claim?
You can find the contact details in the Revolut app. Go to the 'Hub' tab on the main navigation bar of your app, tap 'Insurance', select your insurance, and press 'Get help'.
Please be aware you will be requested to provide a copy of relevant documents such as for example the receipt of the item or the event ticket, police report in case of theft as part of the claim process.
Please see the Terms & Conditions in the app for more details.
You can access them in the app by going to Hub → Insurance → select the type and click on 'All documents'.
- How do I see the details of my booking?
- How to book Revolut stays?
- How do I cancel a booking?
- How do I amend a booking?
- Information about property policies & amenities
- Paying for my Revolut Stays booking
- The charge for my booking seems incorrect
- How does cashback for Stays bookings work?
- How do I see property reviews?
- What personal information do you share with properties?
- I have a problem with check-in
- How are properties sorted?
- I had an issue with my room
- Who can access Stays?
- Can I list my property on Revolut?