What happens to my other Revolut Products after I'm transferred to the European company?
Crypto / Commodities
Cryptocurrency & Commodity services are not offered by our European company. However, you will still be able to use our Cryptocurrency & Commodity services through our UK company in the app as usual after you have been transferred to our European company.
Please see our Trading FAQs
If you have any of our travel or device insurance products, your policy will be migrated to our European company.
- Your policy number(s) and insurance provider(s) will stay the same
- Your travel insurance coverage limits and excess liability will be expressed in EUR instead of GBP (e.g. if you were previously covered for £10,000,000 worth of overseas medical cover, you will now be covered for €10,000,000)
- If you’re mid-trip during the migration, your cover won’t be affected
Revolut Junior accounts are sub-accounts of adult accounts: as such, they will be migrated to our European company along with the adult account to which they belong.
- How do I see the details of my booking?
- How to book Revolut stays?
- How do I cancel a booking?
- How do I amend a booking?
- Information about property policies & amenities
- Paying for my Revolut Stays booking
- The charge for my booking seems incorrect
- How does cashback for Stays bookings work?
- How do I see property reviews?
- What personal information do you share with properties?
- I have a problem with check-in
- How are properties sorted?
- I had an issue with my room
- Who can access Stays?
- Can I list my property on Revolut?