Someone made a payment to my 'GB' IBAN after my account number changed to a 'LT' one, what will happen?
You’ll still be able to receive payments to your old 'GB' IBAN until 30 September, 2021. To help make this transition smoother, we have implemented a redirection service which will ensure that any payment received to your old 'GB' IBAN will be delivered to your new IBAN starting with 'LT' and extended the deadline by three months (originally 30 June, 2021).
However, European banks may impose a fee for making payments to 'GB' IBANs after December 31st, 2020. So it is advisable to make the change as soon as possible.
We will inform you by email each time you receive a payment directed to your old 'GB' IBAN. While you will still get your payment, this will remind you to inform counterparties that your IBAN has changed.
- How do I see the details of my booking?
- How to book Revolut stays?
- How do I cancel a booking?
- How do I amend a booking?
- Information about property policies & amenities
- Paying for my Revolut Stays booking
- The charge for my booking seems incorrect
- How does cashback for Stays bookings work?
- How do I see property reviews?
- What personal information do you share with properties?
- I have a problem with check-in
- How are properties sorted?
- I had an issue with my room
- Who can access Stays?
- Can I list my property on Revolut?