How do I know when I've been migrated to the European company?
We'll notify you via email before anything happens to let you know that we intend to migrate your account to our new European entity. We'll also notify you again via email as soon as the migration has occurred to let you know. If you think you missed these emails for any reason, the fastest way to check if you have been migrated is to open your Revolut app, click the Profile icon in the top left corner > scroll to the very bottom of the page. Beneath the 'log out' button you will see the name of the legal entity that your account is assigned to. If that name is "Revolut Payments UAB'', then you have been migrated to our new European entity. If you are still assigned to “Revolut LTD UK” then you have not yet been migrated.
- How do I see the details of my booking?
- How to book Revolut stays?
- How do I cancel a booking?
- How do I amend a booking?
- Information about property policies & amenities
- Paying for my Revolut Stays booking
- The charge for my booking seems incorrect
- How does cashback for Stays bookings work?
- How do I see property reviews?
- What personal information do you share with properties?
- I have a problem with check-in
- How are properties sorted?
- I had an issue with my room
- Who can access Stays?
- Can I list my property on Revolut?