Why has my card deposit been reverted?
The most common reason for a card deposit to be reverted is a temporary connection issue with your bank. It's worth checking with your bank to see if they're currently experiencing any issues with their user authentication systems (3DS).
In this case, you shouldn't be charged. But, if your funds got blocked, it might take your bank up to five working days to process our message and update your balance back to its original level. If you didn't receive your funds back after five working days, please chat to us.
Due to international restrictions in place, it is not possible to top-up your Revolut account with a bank card issued in Russia or Belarus.
- How do I add money to my Revolut account with a card?
- What cards and currencies are supported?
- Are there any card deposit limits?
- My card deposit failed
- Why is my card deposit pending?
- Why has my card deposit been reverted?
- My top-up by card failed but I was charged for it
- Why was I charged a fee for my card deposit?
- Why did my bank charge me a fee for a top-up by card?
- Verifying my deposit card