My top-up by card failed but I was charged for it
When a card deposit fails, we instantly inform your bank about it. Sometimes it might take your bank up to five days to process our message and update your balance back to its original level.
In cases like this, it's always better to confirm your recent card deposits – you can count how many times you were charged via your online banking, and how many card deposits were successful in the Revolut app.
Please keep in mind that most banks process card deposits with a slight delay, so a card deposit showing today could, in fact, be one from a few days ago.
If you didn't receive your funds back after five working days, please chat to us.
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- I received my deposit in a different currency. What can I do?