To verify your operating address, we’ll need a document dated in the past three months showing the business' name and the address from where your company physically operates. That can be any of the following:
- Registry extract showing operating/trading address
- Utility bills with a place of delivery (e.g. water, electricity, landline phone)
- Bank statement from a physical bank
- Government correspondence (e.g. court order, traffic fine but it cannot be correspondence from HM Revenue & Customs or Companies House)
- Rental agreement for the office with either of the following:
(1) Duration should be at least 6 months and should be valid on the day of onboarding,
(2) No validity requirement (no mention about the contract duration),
(3) 3 consecutive invoices and contract from co-working space provider and should be valid on the day of onboarding
- Contract with a customer outlining the range of services and the place they are provided in
- Employee payslip with proof of employee's personal address in EEA/Switzerland and employee's ID showing a right to reside in EEA/Switzerland.
Please keep in mind though that the required document depends on the complexity of your company and/or the documents uploaded before.
Also, we're unable to accept:
- Bank statements from digital banks;
- Tv subscription licence if it is for mobile tv.