Rewind Hispano x Revolut Promotion
What is this Promotion about?
As part of the Rewind Hispano x Revolut x Promotion (“the Promotion”), Revolut is offering its potential customers in Spain the opportunity to sign up to Revolut for the first time and receive:
- A Cash Reward Offer - 10 EUR in the form of a cash reward that you can use for any physical or virtual Revolut card payments. You will have access to 10 EUR after you make an initial transaction of a minimum of 0.01EUR using your physical or virtual Revolut card (the "Cash Reward").
- The possibility of winning 2 tickets for seeing the filming of the Rewind Hispano. We will be choosing a winner for these 2 tickets among the Revolut new clients signing-up through this Promotion (the “Tickets Reward”).
In order to receive the Cash Reward and participate in the Tickets Reward you must sign up to Revolut through a unique link in the Rewind Hispano x Revolut Promotion Landing Page (the “Promotion Landing Page”) between 0:00 on November 9th 2023 and 0:00 on November 12th 2023 (the “Promotion Period”).
These terms (the “Promotion Terms”) set out the rules that apply to this Promotion, and you must comply with these Promotion Terms and also the terms that apply to your Revolut Personal account at all times when participating in this Promotion.
What do I need to do to take part in the Promotion?
To be eligible for this Promotion, you must:
- Live at a residential address in Spain; and
- See the Promotion marketed in the Promotion Landing Page and follow the steps explained therein in order to sign-up with Revolut.
You will also need to complete the following steps:
- Click on the unique link in the Promotion Landing Page- this link will redirect you to Revolut’s website where you will need to provide your phone number. Once you have provided your phone number, you will be directed to the sign up flow for a Revolut Personal account;
- Follow the steps for opening a Revolut Personal account and complete our Know Your Customer (“KYC”) checks before the end of the Promotion Period. If you already have a Revolut Personal account you won’t be eligible for this Promotion;
- Be successfully onboarded to Revolut (this means you have to pass KYC with a registered address in Spain with no restrictions on your account before the end of the Promotion Period).
You must complete the above steps by the end of the Promotion Period in order to receive the Cash Reward and participate in the Tickets Reward.
How do I get my Rewards?
If you meet the eligibility criteria and complete the steps outlined in “What do I need to do to take part in this Promotion?”, after you make your first virtual or physical Revolut card payment of a minimum of 0.01EUR you will receive 10 EUR credited to your Revolut account (this will be your Cash Reward Offer). You must make your first card payment transaction before the end of the Promotion Period and you’ll receive 10 EUR of cash reward (subject to these Promotion Terms). We’ll credit your account with the relevant cash reward within 3 days of the initial transaction being completed.
You will also participate in the possibility of winning the Tickets Reward. We will communicate with the unique winner in 2 days after the Promotion Period ends and inform him/her on the following steps in order to enjoy the Tickets Reward.
What other legal information should I know?
- This Promotion is organized and offered by Revolut Bank UAB, Sucursal en España a company whose registered address is at calle Príncipe de Vergara 132, 4 planta, 28002, Madrid (Spain).
- We may suspend or end the Promotion earlier than the end date we’ve mentioned above if, in our reasonable opinion, the Promotion is being abused or may negatively affect Revolut’s goodwill or reputation. We may do this on an individual or promotion-wide basis. Please contact Support if you believe you qualify for a particular benefit in relation to the Promotion that has not been awarded to you as a result of this early suspension or termination.
- We can cancel this Promotion, or change these Promotion Terms at any time without notice.
- We reserve the right to reverse any reward you receive during the Promotion Period if the payment that earned the reward is refunded to you, you earned the reward fraudulently, if you breach the terms that apply to your Revolut account in order to get the reward, or if we become aware you were not compliant with these Promotion Terms. We will consider the reversal of any cash reward transaction to have been done with your consent and the payment to have been authorised by you.
- If you close your Revolut account or your account becomes suspended or restricted before we were due to credit your account with the Cash Reward or participate in the Tickets Reward or between the time of qualifying for a reward and receiving the reward that you were entitled to under this Promotion, you will lose your entitlement to that reward.
- Events beyond the control of Revolut may also occur that render the awarding of the Cash Reward or the Tickets Reward as part of this Promotion impossible. Revolut will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Promotion (such as for example attempting to obtain an unfair advantage through deception) we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
- These terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and an unofficial translation only. Participants of the Promotion cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in any legal proceedings.
- These Promotion Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Spain. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in the Kingdom of Spain.