Revolut x Miravia Promotion
What is this Promotion about?
As part of the Revolut x Miravia Promotion (“the Promotion”), Revolut is offering customers and potential customers of Miravia in Spain the opportunity to receive a 25 Eur cashback on the first physical or virtual Revolut card payment made on Miravias’s website (the “Cashback Offer”). This promotion will be applicable to customers signing up to Revolut for the first time for a period of 3 months from when your Revolut Personal Account is opened (the “Cashback Period”).
Moreover, Miravia will offer a 35% discount to the first physical or virtual Revolut card payment made on Miravias’s website by new Miravia’s clients (with a minimum spend of 10€ and a maximum discount of 25€) and a 20% discount to the first physical or virtual Revolut card payment made on Miravias’s website by existing Miravia’s clients (with a maximum discount of 15€) (“Miravia’s Offers"). Miravia’s Offers are not ruled by these Promotion Terms (as defined below). Please consult Miravia’s Offers Terms on Miravia's website.
In order to receive the Cashback you must sign up to Revolut through a unique link you have received from Miravia between 00:00 Madrid Time Zone on 23rd October 2023 to 23:59 Madrid Time Zone on 27th November 2023 (the “Promotion Period”).
Ordinarily, only Revolut Personal users on the Metal plan receive cashback for purchases made using their physical or virtual card (this is set out in the Paid Plan Terms) but this Promotion allows eligible users to receive some money back for spend on Miravia’s website during the Cashback Period as long as they make the card payments using their Revolut card.
These terms (the “Promotion Terms”) set out the rules that apply to this Promotion, and you must comply with these Promotion Terms and also the terms that apply to your Revolut Personal account at all times when participating in this Promotion.
What do I need to do to take part in the Promotion?
To be eligible for this Promotion, you must:
- Live at a residential address in Spain and be over 18 years old
- Either receive marketing directly from Miravia or Revolut about this Promotion or see the Promotion marketed in media so you can follow the below steps to benefit from the Promotion.
You will also need to complete the following steps:
- Click on the unique link in the post/message/notification/communication from Miravia - this link will redirect you to Revolut’s website where you will need to provide your phone number. Once you have provided your phone number, you will be directed to the sign up flow for a Revolut Personal account;
- Follow the steps for opening a Revolut Personal account and complete our Know Your Customer (“KYC”) checks before the end of the Promotion Period. If you already have a Revolut Personal account you won’t be eligible for this Promotion; and
- Be successfully onboarded to Revolut (this means you have to pass KYC) with a registered address in Spain with no restrictions on your account before the end of the Promotion Period.
You must complete the above steps by the end of the Promotion Period in order to receive your Cashback Offer.
How do I get my cashback?
The Cashback Offer applies on all physical or virtual Revolut card payments made on Miravia’s website during the Cashback Period. This means, for example, if your Revolut Personal Account is opened on 26 October 2023, the Cashback Offer will apply for a period of 3 months from 26 October 2023. We’ll credit the cashback to your account within 7 days of the first completed virtual or physical Revolut card payment you make on Miravia’s website, subject to these Promotion Terms. If you make a virtual or physical Revolut card payment within the Cashback Period but it is reverted or you seek a refund, you will not be entitled to cashback and if we’ve already credited your account with cashback, we reserve the right to reverse that cashback. In the latter case, we will consider the reversal of any cashback transaction to have been done with your consent and the payment to have been authorised by you.
What other legal information should I know?
- This Promotion is organized and offered by Revolut Bank UAB, Sucursal en España, with tax ID W0250845E, duly registered with the Commercial Registry in Madrid under Volum 44863, Sheet 1, Section 8, Page M-789831 and with the Bank of Spain under number 1583. Its address is at Príncipe de Vergara 134, 4 planta, 28002, Madrid (Spain).
- We may suspend or end the Promotion earlier than the end date we’ve mentioned above if, in our reasonable opinion, the Promotion is being abused or may negatively affect Revolut’s goodwill or reputation. We may do this on an individual or promotion-wide basis. Please contact Support if you believe you qualify for a particular benefit in relation to the Promotion that has not been awarded to you as a result of this early suspension or termination.
- We can cancel this Promotion, or change these Promotion Terms at any time without notice.
- We reserve the right to reverse any cashback you receive during the Promotion Period if the payment that earned the cashback is refunded to you, you earned the cashback fraudulently, if you breach the terms that apply to your Revolut account in order to get the cashback, or if we become aware you were not compliant with these Promotion Terms. We will consider the reversal of any cashback transaction to have been done with your consent and the payment to have been authorised by you.
- If you close your Revolut account or your account becomes suspended or restricted before we were due to credit your account with any cashback or between the time of qualifying for cashback and receiving cashback that you were entitled to under this Promotion, you will lose your entitlement to that cashback.
- Events beyond the control of Revolut may also occur that render the awarding of cashback as part of this Promotion impossible. Revolut will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Promotion (such as for example attempting to obtain an unfair advantage through deception) we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
- These terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and an unofficial translation only - participants of the Promotion cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in any legal proceedings.
- These Promotion Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Spain. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in the Kingdom of Spain.