Revolut x La Velada del Año III Golden Ticket Promotion
What is this Promotion about?
As part of the Revolut x Affiliate Influencer Willie Wonka Promotion (the “Promotion”), Revolut is offering its potential customers in Spain the opportunity to sign up to Revolut for the first time using a link or a code provided by an affiliated Revolut partner, like a YouTuber, Instagramer or podcaster (the “Partner”) and:
- win a cash prize (€500) from a prize draw (the “Cash Prize”); and
- receive a cashback of €20 (the “Cashback”) for eligible transactions made during the Promotion Period.
We will run several Promotions from 00:00 UTC+2 on 1 July 2023 and 23:59 on 2 July 2023 (the “Promotion Period”), which will give you opportunities to win the Cash Prize and receive Cashback. The specific information relevant to a particular Promotion will be specified on the Promotion landing page, which you can access via the link provided by our Partner (“Landing Page”). The Landing Page for each Promotion will specify:
- The time period, during which you can enter into the Cash Prize draw (“Promotion Period”);
- Amount of the Cash Prize;
- The time period, during which you are eligible for the Cashback (“Cashback Period”) and the Cashback amount in EUR.
These terms (the “Promotion Terms”) set out the rules that apply to this Promotion, and you must comply with these Promotion Terms and also the terms that apply to your Revolut Personal account at all times when participating in this Promotion. You will also need to complete the steps listed in “What do I need to do to take part in the Promotion?” before the end of the Promotion Period indicated in the Landing Page.
What do I need to do to take part in this Promotion?
To be eligible for this Promotion and a draw for Cash Prize, you must:
- Live at a residential address in Spain;
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Be a new Revolut Personal customer (this means that you must not currently hold a Revolut Personal account or have held an account with Revolut in the past (whether this account was with Revolut Ltd, Revolut Bank UAB, a branch thereof or another Revolut company));
- Use a unique link or code provided by a Partner that is valid in Spain. If you do not use a valid link or code - for example, if you sign up using the normal account opening process on our website or app, or if you sign up using a link or code that is not valid in Spain - you will not earn Cashback or become eligible to participate in a draw to win a Cash Prize.
You will also need to complete the following steps:
- Click on the unique link which will be announced in the social media post, provided in the description box of the post or Partner’s social media profile. The link will redirect you to the Landing Page where you will need to provide your phone number. Once you have provided your phone number, you will be directed to the sign up flow for a Revolut Personal account;
- Follow the steps for opening a Revolut Personal account and complete our Know Your Customer (“KYC”) checks before the end of the Promotion Period, which you will be able to see on the Landing Page;
- Be successfully onboarded to Revolut (this means you have to pass KYC) with a registered address in Spain with no restrictions on your account;
You must complete all of the above steps by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate in the prize draw to win the Cash Prize.
In addition, to be eligible for the Cashback you must:
- Make your first top up of at least €1 to your Revolut Personal account. Your first top up can be made by bank transfer or by using a debit card that you have registered with us;
- Once you have topped up your Revolut Personal account you will need to use your balance to make one (1) virtual or physical Revolut card payment of any value. Don’t worry - you don’t need a physical card to make a payment: you can easily generate a virtual card in the Revolut app and use it for this purpose.
Once you have made an eligible transaction you will become eligible to receive a €20 Cash award.
Card transactions to earn Cashback must be genuine purchases (for example, transactions to payment service providers, other bank accounts and e-wallets will not be genuine).
How do I win a Cash Prize?
Customers who complete the steps outlined in “What do I need to do to take part in this Promotion?” will be put in the online draw to win the Cash Prize. On the day following the end of the “Promotion Period” one (1) winner will be chosen in a random draw in line with the below steps:
- We will determine all customers who have signed up to Revolut as part of this Promotion and meet all the eligibility criteria outlined in “What do I need to do to take part in this Promotion” (together the “Cash Prize Draw Entrants”);
- One winner will be chosen in a random drawing from the list of Cash Prize Draw Entrants;
- The chosen winner will be awarded a Cash Prize of a sum specified in the Promotion Landing Page.
- We will notify the winner via push notification or email, and we credit the Cash Prize into the winner's Revolut Personal account within ten (10) business days after the winner is notified.
How do I receive the Cashback?
Revolut will credit the Cashback into your Revolut Personal account within ten (10) business days after you have completed the steps outlined in “What do I need to do to take part in this Promotion?”.
What other legal information should I know?
- This Promotion is organised and offered by Revolut Bank UAB, a company whose registered address is at Konstitucijos ave. 21B, 08130 Vilnius, Lithuania;
- We may suspend or end the Promotion earlier than the end of the Promotion Period or the Cashback Period if, in our reasonable opinion, the Promotion is being abused or may negatively affect Revolut’s goodwill or reputation. We may do this on an individual or promotion-wide basis. We can cancel this Promotion, or change these Promotion Terms at any time without notice. If we change these Promotion Terms or cancel this Promotion, we will try to give you notice in the same way we announced this Promotion.
- We reserve the right to reverse any Cash Prize and (or) Cashback you receive for taking part in this Promotion if you earned the Cash Prize and (or) Cashback fraudulently, if you breach the terms that apply to your Revolut account in order to get the Cash Prize and (or) Cashback, or if we become aware you were not compliant with these Promotion Terms. We will consider the reversal of any Cash Prize or (and) Cashback transaction to have been done with your consent and the payment to have been authorised by you.
- If you close your Revolut Personal account or your Revolut Personal account becomes suspended or restricted before we were due to credit your account with a Cash Prize and/or a Cashback, or between the time of qualifying for the Cash Prize and/or Cashback and receiving the Cash Prize and/or Cashback that you were entitled to under this Promotion, you will lose your entitlement to that Cash Prize and/or Cashback.
- Events beyond the control of Revolut may also occur that render the awarding of the Cash Prize and/or Cashback as part of this Promotion impossible. Revolut will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Promotion (such as for example attempting to obtain an unfair advantage through deception) we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
- If you sign up to Revolut as part of this Promotion, Revolut will process your personal data in compliance with our Privacy Notice that applies to your account.
- These Promotion Terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and an unofficial translation only - participants of the Promotion cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these Promotion Terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in any legal proceedings.
- To the extent permitted by law, these Promotion Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania. Despite this, you can still rely on the mandatory consumer protection rules of Spain. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Promotion Terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in the Republic of Lithuania (or in the courts of Spain).