Revolut x Affiliate Influencer Promotion
What is this Promotion about?
As part of the Revolut x Affiliate Influencer Promotion (the “Promotion”), Revolut is offering potential customers in Spain the opportunity to sign up to Revolut for the first time using a link or a code provided by an affiliated Revolut partner, like a YouTuber, Instagramer or podcaster (the “Partner”) and:
- win a two La Velada del Año III Tickets from a prize draw (the “Ticket Prize”); and
- receive a cash award of €20 (the “Cash award”) for eligible transactions made within 4 (four) weeks from when your Revolut Personal account is opened (“the Cash award Period”).
This Promotion will run from 00:00 UTC+2 on 1 June 2023 and 23:59 on 16 June 2023 (the “Promotion Period”).
These terms (the “Promotion Terms”) set out the rules that apply to this Promotion, and you must comply with these Promotion Terms and also the terms that apply to your Revolut Personal account at all times when participating in this Promotion. You will also need to complete the steps listed in “What do I need to do to take part in the Promotion?”.
What do I need to do to take part in this Promotion?
To be eligible for this Promotion and a draw for Ticket Prize, you must:
- live at a residential address in Spain;
- be at least 18 years of age;
- be a new Revolut Personal customer (this means that you must not currently hold a Revolut Personal account or have held an account with Revolut in the past (whether this account was with Revolut Bank UAB, a branch thereof or another Revolut company));
- use a unique link or code provided by a Partner that is valid in Spain. If you do not use a valid link or code - for example, if you sign up using the normal account opening process on our website or app, or if you sign up using a link or code that is not valid in Spain - you will not earn Cash award or become eligible to participate in a draw to win the Ticket Prize.
You will also need to complete the following steps:
- Click on the unique link which will be announced in the social media post, provided in the description box of the post or Partner’s social media profile. The link will redirect you to the Landing Page where you will need to provide your phone number. Once you have provided your phone number, you will be directed to the sign up flow for a Revolut Personal account;
- Follow the steps for opening a Revolut Personal account and complete our Know Your Customer (“KYC”) checks before the end of the Promotion Period;
- Be successfully onboarded to Revolut (this means you have to pass KYC) with a registered address in Spain with no restrictions on your account.
You must complete all of the above steps by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate in the prize draw to win the Ticket Prize.
In addition, to be eligible for the Cash award you must:
- Make your first top up of at least €1 to your Revolut Personal account. Your first top up can be made by bank transfer or by using a debit card that you have registered with us;
- Once you have topped up your Revolut Personal account you will need to use your balance to make one (1) virtual or physical Revolut card payment of any value within the Cash award Period. Don’t worry - you don’t need a physical card to make a payment: you can easily generate a virtual card in the Revolut app and use it for this purpose.
Once you have made an eligible transaction you will become eligible to receive a €20 Cash award.
Card transactions to earn Cash award must be genuine outbound payments (for example, transactions to payment service providers, other bank accounts and e-wallets will not be genuine).
How do I win a Ticket Prize?
Customers who complete the steps outlined in “What do I need to do to take part in this Promotion?” will be put in the online draw to win the Ticket Prize. On the day following the end of the “Promotion Period” thirty (30) winners will be chosen in a random draw in line with the below steps:
- We will determine all customers who have signed up to Revolut as part of this Promotion and meet all the eligibility criteria outlined in “What do I need to do to take part in this Promotion” (together the “Ticket Prize Draw Entrants”);
- Thirty winners will be chosen in a random drawing from the list of Ticket Prize Draw Entrants;
- The chosen winners will be awarded the Ticket Prize of two (2) La Velada Del Año III Tickets;
- We will notify the winners via push notification or email, and we will send the Ticket Prize to the winners’ Revolut Personal account email address within ten (10) business days after the winners are notified.
How do I receive the Cash award?
Revolut will credit the Cash award into your Revolut Personal account within ten (10) business days after you have completed the steps outlined in “What do I need to do to take part in this Promotion?”. The Cash award applies on eligible card transactions made during the Cash award Period. This means that for example, if your Revolut Personal account is opened on 10th June 2023, the Cashback award will apply for a period of 4 (four) weeks from 10th June 2023.
What other legal information should I know?
- This Promotion is organised and offered by Revolut Bank UAB, a company whose registered address is at Konstitucijos ave. 21B, 08130 Vilnius, Lithuania;
- We may suspend or end the Promotion earlier than the end of the Promotion Period or the Cash award Period if, in our reasonable opinion, the Promotion is being abused or may negatively affect Revolut’s goodwill or reputation. We may do this on an individual or promotion-wide basis. We can cancel this Promotion, or change these Promotion Terms at any time without notice. If we change these Promotion Terms or cancel this Promotion, we will try to give you notice in the same way we announced this Promotion.
- We reserve the right to cancel any Ticket Prize and (or) reverse any Cash award you receive for taking part in this Promotion if you earned the Ticket Prize and (or) Cash award fraudulently, if you breach the terms that apply to your Revolut account in order to get the Ticket Prize and (or) Cash award, or if we become aware you were not compliant with these Promotion Terms. We will consider the cancellation of any Ticket Prize or (and) reversal of any Cash award transaction to have been done with your consent and the payment to have been authorised by you.
- If you close your Revolut Personal account or your Revolut Personal account becomes suspended or restricted before we were due to send you the Ticket Prize and/or credit your account with a Cash award, or between the time of qualifying for the Ticket Prize and/or Cash award and receiving the Ticket Prize and/or Cash award that you were entitled to under this Promotion, you will lose your entitlement to that Ticket Prize and/or Cash award.
- Events beyond the control of Revolut may also occur that render the awarding of the Ticket Prize and/or Cash award as part of this Promotion impossible. Revolut will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Promotion (such as for example attempting to obtain an unfair advantage through deception) we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
- If you sign up to Revolut as part of this Promotion, Revolut will process your personal data in compliance with our Privacy Notice that applies to your account.
- These Promotion Terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and an unofficial translation only - participants of the Promotion cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these Promotion Terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in any legal proceedings.
- To the extent permitted by law, these Promotion Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania. Despite this, you can still rely on the mandatory consumer protection rules of Spain. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Promotion Terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in the Republic of Lithuania (or in the courts of Spain).