Revolut x FGC Turisme Promotion
What is this Promotion about?
As part of the Revolut x FGC Turisme Promotion (“the Promotion”), Revolut is offering customers and potential customers of FGC Turisme in Spain the opportunity to sign up to Revolut for the first time and receive a Cash Reward Offer, which is 10€ in the form of a cash reward that you can use for any physical or virtual Revolut card payments, under the conditions herein.
In order to receive 10€ you must sign up to Revolut through a unique link from FGC Turisme between 00:00 CET on December 15, 2023 and 00:00 CET June 15, 2024 (the “Promotion Period”).
These terms (the “Promotion Terms”) set out the rules that apply to this Promotion, and you must comply with these Promotion Terms and also the terms that apply to your Revolut Personal account at all times when participating in this Promotion.
What do I need to do to take part in the Promotion?
To be eligible for this Promotion, you must:
- Live at a residential address in Spain; and
- Either receive marketing directly from FGC Turisme about this Promotion or see the Promotion marketed in the Affiliate’s website and/or on their social media so you can follow the below steps to benefit from the Promotion (you will only receive an email/SMS/push notification from FGC Turisme if you have already provided your personal data to FGC Turisme and are happy for FGC Turisme to send marketing to you).
You will also need to complete the following steps:
- Click on the unique link on the website from FGC Turisme - this link will redirect you to Revolut’s website where you will need to provide your phone number. Once you have provided your phone number, you will be directed to the sign up flow for a Revolut Personal account;
- Follow the steps for opening a Revolut Personal account and complete our Know Your Customer (“KYC”) checks before the end of the Promotion Period. If you already have a Revolut Personal account you won’t be eligible for this Promotion; and
- Be successfully onboarded to Revolut (this means you have to pass KYC) with a registered address in Spain (“ES”) with no restrictions on your account before the end of the Promotion Period / 00:00 CET on June 11 2024.
- Make an initial transaction of a minimum of 10€ using your physical or virtual Revolut card.
You must complete the above steps by the end of the Promotion Period in order to receive the promotion.
How do I get my cash reward?
If you meet the eligibility criteria and complete the steps outlined in “What do I need to do to take part in this Promotion?”, after you make your first virtual or physical Revolut card payment of a minimum of 10€ you will receive 10€ credited to your Revolut account (this will be your Cash Reward Offer). It doesn’t matter whether your first Revolut card payment is with FGC Turisme or another merchant; as long as you make your first card payment transaction before the end of the Promotion Period, you’ll receive 10€ of cash reward (subject to these Promotion Terms). We’ll credit your account with the relevant cash reward within 7 days of the initial transaction being completed.
What other legal information should I know?
- This Promotion is organized and offered by Revolut Bank UAB, Sucursal en España, with tax ID W0250845E, duly registered with the Commercial Registry in Madrid under Volum 44863, Sheet 1, Section 8, Page M-789831 and with the Bank of Spain under number 1583. Its address is at Príncipe de Vergara 134, 4 planta, 28002, Madrid (Spain).
- We may suspend or end the Promotion earlier than the end date we’ve mentioned above if, in our reasonable opinion, the Promotion is being abused or may negatively affect Revolut’s goodwill or reputation. We may do this on an individual or promotion-wide basis. Please contact Support if you believe you qualify for a particular benefit in relation to the Promotion that has not been awarded to you as a result of this early suspension or termination.
- We can cancel this Promotion, or change these Promotion Terms at any time without notice.
- We reserve the right to reverse any cash reward you receive during the Promotion Period if the payment that earned the cash award is refunded to you, you earned the cash reward fraudulently, if you breach the terms that apply to your Revolut account in order to get the cash reward, or if we become aware you were not compliant with these Promotion Terms. We will consider the reversal of any cash reward transaction to have been done with your consent and the payment to have been authorised by you.
- If you close your Revolut account or your account becomes suspended or restricted before we were due to credit your account with any cash reward or between the time of qualifying for the cash reward and receiving the cash reward that you were entitled to under this Promotion, you will lose your entitlement to that cash reward.
- Events beyond the control of Revolut may also occur that render the awarding of cash reward as part of this Promotion impossible. Revolut will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Promotion (such as for example attempting to obtain an unfair advantage through deception) we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
- These terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and an unofficial translation only - participants of the Promotion cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in any legal proceedings.
- These Promotion Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Spain. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in the Kingdom of Spain.