Business Acquiring Pricing Promotion
What is the promotion about?
As part of the Business Acquiring Pricing Promotion (the “Promotion”), Revolut is offering its Business customers in Spain reduced Business Acquiring pricing (the “Promotional Pricing”):
- 50% off the Revolut Reader’s price; and
- 50% off on payment processing fees for all transactions processed through: (i) the Revolut Reader for in-person payments; (ii) Revolut Pay and the Card Gateway (including Apple Pay and Google Pay) through the API or any plugins.
Promotional Pricing is available for a limited period of time between 00:01 UTC on 11 December 2023 and 23:59 UTC on 31 January 2024 (the “Promotional Pricing Period”).
These terms (the “Promotion Terms”) set out the rules that apply to this Promotion, and you must comply with these Promotion Terms and also the terms and conditions that apply to your Revolut Business account at all times when participating in this Promotion.
The Promotion will run from 00:01 UTC on 7 December 2023 to 23:59 UTC on 31st January 2024 (the “Promotion Period”).
What do I need to do to take part in the Promotion?
To be eligible for this Promotion, you must:
- have never received a payment through any of the following “Business Acquiring products”: Revolut Reader for in-person payments; Revolut Pay and the Card Gateway (including Apple Pay and Google Pay) through the API or any plugins; or Payment links or the Invoices product.
- have a registered address in Spain.
To take part in the Promotion, you need to do the following steps (“Promotion Steps”):
- enable at least one of our Business Acquiring products at your business during the Promotion Period; and
- complete a first transaction using one of our Business Acquiring products.
Payments received via Payment links or the Invoices product are excluded from the Promotion and the Promotion Steps.
You must complete the above steps within the Promotion Period.
How do I get Promotional Pricing?
If you meet the eligibility criteria and complete all the Promotion Steps listed above by the end of the Promotion Period:
- You will be automatically able to purchase the Revolut Reader with a 50% discount within the Promotional Pricing Period; and
- 50% of the processing fees for all transactions processed through the Revolut Reader for in-person payments and Revolut Pay and the Card Gateway (including Apple Pay and Google Pay) through the API or any plugins during the Promotional Pricing Period will be reimbursed. The reimbursement will happen within 7 business days after the end of each month contained in the promotion period (i.e. after the end of December 2023 and after the end of January 2024).
What other legal information should I know?
- We may change, suspend or end the Promotion earlier than the end date we’ve mentioned above if, in our reasonable opinion, the Promotion is being abused or may negatively affect Revolut’s goodwill or reputation. We may do this on an individual or promotion-wide basis. If we need to change, suspend or end the Promotion before the Promotion Period ends, we’ll give you notice through the Revolut app and/or email. Any changes to the Promotion Terms do not affect your rights, if you have already participated in the Promotion.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of the Promotion (such as for example attempting to obtain an unfair advantage through deception) we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances
- Please see the Payment Processing Services Agreement which governs Merchant services; the Card reader terms, the Revolut Pay Checkout terms, the Payment Terms - Payment Links which governs the Business Acquiring products and the Business fees terms for more information.
- These terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy translation only. This means you cannot derive any rights from any translated version and only the English version can be used in legal proceedings. If, however, by law the local language should be used, the local language shall prevail.
- If you are a Revolut Bank UAB customer, this Promotion is organised and offered by Revolut Bank UAB, a company whose registered address is at Konstitucijos pr. 21B, LT-08130, Vilnius, Lithuania. If you are a Revolut Bank UAB, Sucursal en España customer, this Promotion is organised and offered by Revolut Bank UAB, Sucursal en España, a company With tax ID W0250845E, duly registered with the Commercial Registry in Madrid under Volum 44863, Sheet 1, Section 8, Page M-789831 and with the Bank of Spain under number 1583. Its address is at Serrano 20, 28001, Madrid (Spain).
- If you are a Revolut BUAB customer, these Promotion Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in Lithuania.
- If you are a Revolut Bank UAB, Branch in Spain customer, these Promotion Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Spain. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in Spain.