Account Executive (SMB) - Baltics
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 30+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 6000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Our Sales team is the engine that drives new customer acquisition and engagement for Revolut Business across the globe. Each area of the department works like special forces: from prospecting to acquisition and activation, they own their market segments with a super solution-oriented approach and use their know-how to grow our customer base at breakneck speed 🚀
We’re looking for an Account Executive to ensure an absolutely excellent experience of our customers 📣 Someone who can effectively identify opportunities, conduct outreach, and drive deals through the funnel, owning closing and end-to-end activation. A competitive, high energy, motivated individual who enjoys a challenge whilst acting with integrity at all times ⭐️
If you're a permanent resident in one of the above mentioned locations and this opportunity sounds just right for you, let's get in touch 🤝
What you’ll be doing
- Qualifying prospective customers in Baltic countries
- Engaging prospective customers about Revolut Business
- Using solution-based selling to understand customer needs and communicate the value proposition
- Working with Sales Managers to move customers through the funnel and activate them
- Becoming a product expert on Revolut Business, its market positioning, and solutions it offers, backed by relevant, compelling case studies
What you'll need
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of SMB market in Baltics
- Excellent communication skills and articulation over the phone
- A keen interest in commencing a career in a high performing sales culture
- At least one year of demonstrable commercial experience, particularly in outbound sales
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with a positive, creative, and innovative attitude
- Curiosity and an attitude of a quick learner who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced collaborative environment
Nice to have
- Native speaker in Estonian or Latvian languages
- A problem-solving, deal-closing mindset
- Experience in a reputable start-up
- Strong cross-functional project management skills
- An ability to excel in a complex selling environment with multiple decision makers at many levels both internally and externally
- A degree in a Finance/Business related subject
- Lithuania: €1,800 - €2,800 gross monthly*
- Other locations: Compensation will be discussed during the interview process
*Final compensation will be determined based on the candidate's qualifications, skills, and previous experience
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.
Benefits at Revolut
No ping pong tables or bean bag chairs, just benefits you actually want
Get what you need to succeed
- Financial benefits that show we value your work
- Medical insurance for you and your close ones
- Flexibility to work from home, the office or abroad
- A free Revolut Metal subscription loaded with perks
- Exciting events year-round so you can get to know your team
Discover our values
We believe that any success at Revolut comes from two things: our people and our culture. Our culture is our DNA, it defines who we are, how we operate, and how we handle disagreements with each other. We operate, hire, develop, and promote brilliant people based on the values below.
- Get It Done
Revoluters always push through! We stopped listening to excuses a long time ago - we care about results. We believe that grit, determination, skill, smartness, and courage can break through almost any wall.
- Deliver WOW
We love building great products, we love delighting our customers, we love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs.
- Dream Team
We select, coach, and retain the top talent only and give them all the support to achieve greatness
- Never Settle
Revolut is for those who always strive for excellence, for those who want to become the best in the world at what they do, for those who would never settle for less. Revolut is for 10x people.
- Think Deeper
Logic, reason, and common sense prevail over everything else in decision making at Revolut. We are open-minded, we listen, and we are always in search of the truth.