What is a Statement of Fees?
Revolut Ltd and Revolut Bank UAB are required by regulation to provide its Personal (non-Business) customers on Standard and paid plans with a Statement of Fees setting out the fees that were incurred on their account for the relevant period.
If you are a Personal customer that has joined Revolut recently, your Statement of Fees will cover the months since you opened your account. If you have been a customer of Revolut Ltd for a longer amount of time (more than a year), you will receive a Statement of Fees covering the last 12 months of your account use.
If you are a customer of Revolut Bank UAB, your Statement of Fees will cover the fees incurred during the previous calendar year. You’ll be able to read what period of time your Statement of Fees applies to at the top of your document.
Managing my account
Budgeting and Analytics
- How can I control my spending with the budgeting feature?
- How can I create a budget?
- How can I edit a budget?
- How can I delete a budget?
- What is ‘Safe to Spend’ on my budget?
- How does the budgeting feature work?
- How does the Analytics feature work?
- How does the Analytics graph work?
- Setting your analytics cycle
- How can I see a spending breakdown by category?
- Managing Analytics categories
- What is Net worth in Analytics?