Your company should be fully and completely incorporated to open a Revolut Business account. We will need your basic incorporation details:
- Registered name
- Legal form
- Address of registration (not required in the US)
- Trading name
- Registration date
- Incorporation number
In certain cases, Revolut might request from you documents to proof the fulfilment of any of the requisites above. If that is the case, in your application menu you will receive detailed instructions on what additional documents we need from you and you will be able to upload such documents directly in such application menu.
As a general guidance, the list of documents we can usually accept include:
- Registry extract
- Articles of Incorporation
- Certification of Incorporation
- Articles of Association
- Memorandum of Association
- Audited Annual Report
- Certificate of Name Change showing date and authority that change the name (only as name change proof)
If we are unable to verify your company details via independant data sources (public registries) we would need you to provide the company's extract notarised as a true copy.
Any questions? Feel free to check in with our support here.