Regarding GBP transfers to a UK bank:
- If the counterparty bank supports Faster Payments it can take at most 2 hours
- CHAPS (the Clearing House Automated Payment System) can take up to 1 day
- If the bank only supports BACS (the Bankers' Automated Clearing System), it can take up to 3 days.
For EUR transfers to a bank account domiciled in SEPA (the Single Euro Payments Area):
- Max 3 working days (usually it is 1 or 2 working days).
- If the recipient's bank supports SEPA Instant Credit Transfer scheme, then the transfer should be almost instantaneous
As for Indian Rupee (INR), Indonesian Rupiah (IDR), Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) and Philippine Peso (PHP), they may take up to 1 day to be processed.
For all other cases, you will have to use your SWIFT account details for the respective currency account, and the transfer might take up to 5 working days.
Please keep in mind that:
- Some banks don't process transfers during weekends and bank holidays
- We can't accept transfers with incorrect recipient details, like account number typos
- All banks and payment service providers are required to run checks on your payments to comply with regulations, which may cause delays
The timeframe should be calculated from the moment the transfer was actually sent out, not from the moment the transfer request was submitted.
If your transfer is pending for more than expected, kindly reach our support team here.