Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?
To comply with the requirements of various financial regulators, we might ask for more information about your business, including information about major stakeholders. We should hold a list of all major intermediary owners and UBOs (legal entities and individuals), including the structure of ownership and exact share allocation.
If your business is registered in the UK, we can get much of this information from Companies House, however we can’t always rely solely on this source of information. We may ask you for additional documents to support the information you’ve already provided.
As soon as you receive an information request from Revolut, please take the following steps:
- Go to the Revolut Business Requests page
- Go through each section to confirm the information
- After all sections are completed click ‘Click here to submit’
- Tick the confirmation box and click ‘Finish Review’
Please provide the requested information as soon as possible – if we don’t receive the necessary information within 21 days of the request, your account may be partially restricted. Our team will review provided information as soon as we receive it.
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?