What is this Promotion about?
This promotion (the “Promotion”) allows customers of Vino.com who live in Italy, France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland or Austria and who sign up to a Revolut account for the first time to receive 3 months of Revolut’s Premium subscription plan for free (the “Free Trial”) and to receive up to €25 cashback on their purchases at Vino.com for a limited time (the “Cashback”).
These terms (the “Terms”) set out the rules that apply to this Promotion. You must comply with these Promotion Terms and also the terms that apply to your Revolut Personal account at all times when participating in this Promotion.
In order to receive the Free Trial or the Cashback, you must complete all the steps required by these Terms between 00:00:01 CET on 15 June 2022 and 23:59:00 CET on the 31 July 2022 (the “Promotion Period”).
Who is eligible for the Promotion?
To be eligible for this Promotion, you must:
- Live at a residential address in Italy, France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland or Austria;
- Receive an invitation directly from Vino.com or see the Promotion marketed (on Vino.com newsletter or Leaflet); and
- Not have opened a Revolut personal account previously.
You will only receive an invitation from Vino.com if you have already provided your personal data to Vino.com and are happy for Vino.com to send marketing to you.
You must complete the below steps by the end of the Promotion Period in order to receive the Free Trial and Cashback.
How do I start my Free Trial?
To start your free trial, you must do the following during the Promotion Period:
- Click on the unique link received in your invitation from Vino.com;
- Successfully onboard to Revolut with no restrictions.
To start your Free Trial, you will need to complete the steps to upgrade your Revolut Personal account to the Premium Plan during the onboarding flow within 72 hours of your Revolut Personal account being successfully opened, even if the 72 hour period expires after the end of the Promotion Period. This means your Revolut Personal account must be successfully opened before the end of the Promotion Period but it doesn’t matter if you don’t upgrade to the Premium Plan until after the end of the Promotion Period; you’ll still be able to start your Free Trial as long as you upgrade before the 72 hour cut off.
Just so you know, the terms and conditions for your Premium Plan apply to you during your Free Trial. We will not charge you for the period of time included in your Free Trial. We’ll tell you in the Promotion dashboard in your Revolut App how long you’ll receive your selected Premium Plan for free so you’re aware before you sign up - you’ll also be able to see this information in these Terms.
On the expiry of the Free Trial, normal cancellation and billing rules will apply and we’ll start taking payments for your subscription either monthly or yearly depending on what you agreed to when you signed up for the paid plan. If you order a card during your Free Trial period and then cancel your Premium Plan before the end or at the end of your Free Trial period, you will have to pay us back for the card. This is to cover our costs. For this reason, it might make sense to hold off on ordering the card until you decide if you want to keep the plan.
If your Free Trial is for more than 14 days, then you have the right to cancel your Premium Plan within the Free Trial (your “cooling off period”) but after the Free Trial period ends, normal cancellation rules will apply.
Make sure you remember that our paid plans are all on 12 month terms whether you choose to pay-monthly or pay-annually. You can leave these paid plans early, but fees may apply if you do. See the “Fees for downgrading your Plus, Premium or Metal subscription” section of the Plus, Premium and Metal Terms for more information.
Ordering a Premium card
If you cancel your new subscription within the cooling off period but have ordered a Premium card, you’ll have to pay us back for the card delivery fee. You may also have to pay a card delivery fee if you ordered a second card or additional Revolut cards and you decide to cancel your subscription within your cooling off period. Please refer to the Premium fees page to see the fees associated with card delivery.
How do I get my Cashback?
Ordinarily, only Revolut Metal plan users receive cashback, but this Promotion allows eligible users to receive Cashback of up to €25 on purchases made at Vino.com using their physical or virtual Revolut card for 90 days after their account is opened.
To receive the Cashback, you must do the following during the Promotion Period:
- Successfully onboard to Revolut with no restrictions during the Promotion Period;
- Make a purchase at Vino.com using your physical or virtual Revolut card within 90 days of your account being opened (the “Cashback Period”).
The Cashback period runs for 90 days from when your account is opened, even if that after the Promotion Period ends.
You will receive Cashback on all purchases made at Vino.com during the Cashback Period, up to a cap of €25. For example:
- If you make one purchase of €25, you will receive €25 Cashback on that purchase but no further cashback.
- If you make two purchases of €15, you will receive €15 Cashback on the first purchase, but only €10 on the second, and no further cashback.
We’ll credit the Cashback to your Revolut account within 7 days of the transaction earning it being completed. If your transaction is reverted or you seek a refund, you will not be entitled to cashback. If we’ve already credited your account with cashback, you authorise and consent to us reversing it.
What other legal information should I know?
- From 15 June 2022 until 1 July 2002 this Promotion is organised and offered by Revolut Payments UAB, a company whose registered address is at Konstitucijos ave. 21B, 08130 Vilnius, Lithuania. From 1 July 2022, this his Promotion is organised and offered by Revolut Bank UAB, a company whose registered address is at Konstitucijos ave. 21B, 08130 Vilnius, Lithuania.
- We may suspend or end the Promotion earlier than the end date we’ve mentioned above if, in our reasonable opinion, the Promotion is being abused or may negatively affect Revolut’s goodwill or reputation. We may do this on an individual or promotion-wide basis. Please contact Support if you believe you qualify for a particular benefit in relation to the Promotion that has not been awarded to you as a result of this early suspension or termination.
- We can cancel this Promotion, or change these Promotion Terms at any time without notice.
- We agree to give you a Free Trial by not charging you for the relevant period (we’ll tell you what this period is before you start your Free Trial). After your Free Trial period ends, all normal billing and cancellation rules will apply. Our paid plans have a 12 month term whether you choose to pay monthly or annually, and your Free Trial period will not count towards the 12 month term. We will show you how long your Free Trial will last for in the Promotion dashboard in the Revolut app before you sign up and you’ll also be able to see this information in these Terms. You cannot ask us to extend the Promotion if you miss it.
- We reserve the right to reverse any cashback you receive during the Promotion Period if the payment that earned the cashback is refunded to you, you earned the cashback fraudulently, if you breach the terms that apply to your Revolut account in order to get the cashback, or if we become aware you were not compliant with these Promotion Terms. We will consider the reversal of any cashback transaction to have been done with your consent and the payment to have been authorised by you.
- If you close your Revolut account or your account becomes suspended or restricted before we were due to credit your account with any cashback or between the time of qualifying for cashback and receiving cashback that you were entitled to under this Promotion, you will lose your entitlement to that cashback.
- Events beyond the control of Revolut may also occur that render the awarding of cashback as part of this Promotion impossible. Revolut will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Promotion (such as for example attempting to obtain an unfair advantage through deception) we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
- These Terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and an unofficial translation only. Participants of the Promotion cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these Terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in any legal proceedings.
- To the extent permitted by law, these Promotion Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania. Despite this, you can still rely on the mandatory consumer protection rules of the EEA country where you live. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in the Republic of Lithuania (or in the courts of any EU Member State where you reside).