What is this Promotion about?
As part of the Revolut Pro x FREENOW Promotion (the “Promotion”), Revolut is offering drivers of FREENOW with a Revolut Pro account in Germany, Spain, France, Ireland, Italy, Poland, Greece, Austria and the United Kingdom (the “EligibleCountries”):
- a special edition Revolut x FREENOW card (the “special edition card”); and
- a “Cashback Offer” on all eligible transactions made on your Revolut Pro account for up to a full calendar year (the "cashbackperiod”). The Cashback Offer would differ depending on your Revolut subscription plan and the total amount spent on all eligible transactions. Please see the section “How do I get my cashback?” for more details.
The Promotion will run from 00:01 UTC on 15 June 2023 and 23:59 UTC on 15 June 2024 (the “Promotion Period”).
These terms (the “PromotionTerms”) set out the rules that apply to this Promotion, and you must comply with these Promotion Terms and also the terms that apply to your Revolut Personal and Revolut Pro accounts at all times when participating in this Promotion.
What do I need to do to take part in the Promotion?
This Promotion is open to new and existing users of Revolut.
To be eligible for this Promotion, you must:
- Live at a residential address in one of the Eligible Countries; and
- Either receive marketing directly from FREENOW about this Promotion or see the Promotion marketed in FREENOW’s app and/or on social media and/or via email/push notification so you can follow the below steps to benefit from the Promotion. You will only receive marketing from FREENOW if you have already provided your personal data to FREENOW and are happy for FREENOW to send marketing to you.
You will also need to complete the following steps:
- Click on the unique link in the in-app banner or email/SMS/push notification/social media post - this link will redirect you to Revolut’s website where you will need to provide your phone number. If you’re a new user, once you have provided your phone number, you will be directed to the sign up flow for a Revolut Personal account.
- Follow the steps for opening a Revolut Personal account and complete our Know Your Customer (“KYC”) checks before the end of the Promotion Period.
- Be successfully onboarded to Revolut (this means you have to pass KYC) with a registered address in one of the Eligible Countries and with no restrictions on your account before the end of the Promotion Period.
- Follow the steps for opening a Revolut Pro account as a FREENOW driver. If you are an existing Revolut Pro user, we may ask you to provide us with additional information to confirm that you’re a FREENOW driver.
- You must complete the above steps before the end of the Promotion Period in order to receive the FREENOW Cashback Offer and the special edition card.
How do I get my cashback?
If you meet the eligibility criteria and complete the steps outlined in “What do I need to do to take part in this Promotion?” before the end of the Promotion Period, you will be able to receive the Cashback Offer, which is cashback on all of your eligible business transactions as a FREENOW driver when using your special edition card under your Revolut Pro account. Do not worry, you do not need to have a physical special edition card in order to qualify for the cashback. Cashback can be earned for each physical or virtual special edition card payment you make during the cashback period Promotion Period. For example, if you completed the above steps on August 1, 2023, you can earn cashback on all of your eligible transactions until August 1, 2024.
For the first €11,500 (or currency equivalent) you spend on all of your eligible transactions you will be eligible to receive:
- 0.4% cashback as a Standard and Plus user;
- 0.6% cashback as a Premium user; or
- 0.8% cashback as a Metal user.
For any cumulative spend between €11,501 - €17,000 (or currency equivalent) on all eligible transactions, you will be entitled to receive 1.5% cashback. The same cashback rate applies to all subscription plans. If you exceed the total spend of €17,000 on eligible transactions during the Promotion Period, you will receive 1% cashback. The same cashback rate applies to all subscription plans.
For Ireland customers the total value of cashback shall not exceed €2,000 during the cashback period
We’ll credit the cashback to your Revolut Pro account at the end of each calendar month, subject to these Promotion Terms. If you make a virtual or physical Revolut special edition card payment within the cashback period but it is reverted or you seek a refund, you will not be entitled to cashback and if we’ve already credited your Revolut Pro account with cashback, we reserve the right to reverse that cashback. In the latter case, we will consider the reversal of any cashback transaction to have been done with your consent and the payment to have been authorised by you.
Which transactions are eligible for cashback?
We can't give you cashback when doing so would break any law or regulation. You should also know that the cashback will be provided to you when you pay for certain things with your special edition card, therefore, if the payment you make with your Revolut special edition card is just to another account or payment card (such as another e-wallet, a bank account or a card account), the cashback will not be credited.
Sometimes we can recover the cashback from you if:
- the payment that earned the cashback is refunded to you;
- you earned the cashback fraudulently;
- you used your special edition card for personal transactions and not transactions relating to your business activity; or
- you broke these Promotion Terms or the Terms and Conditions that apply to your Revolut Personal account or Revolut Pro account in order to get the cashback.
We may recover the amount of the cashback by taking it out of your Revolut Pro account or your Revolut Personal account. We will consider the recovery of any cashback to have been done with your consent and the payment to have been authorised by you.
How do I order my special edition card?
Ordering your special edition card under this Promotion is easy. As long as you are able to see the Promotion dashboard in your Revolut app, all you need to do is order your special edition card. You must do this during the Promotion Period.
You can order the special edition card for free via the Revolut app, excluding any delivery fees. Any delivery fees associated with your order under this Promotion will be shown to you in the app before you agree to buy a special edition card. Your special edition card does not count towards the card limit on your Revolut Personal account.
You may have to pay a card fee and delivery fees if you order a second special edition card or an additional Revolut Pro card. Please refer to the Revolut fees page to see the fees associated with card delivery.
What other legal information should I know?
- For customers based in the United Kingdom, this Promotion is organized and offered by Revolut Ltd, a company whose registered address is at 7 Westferry Circus, London, E14 4HD.
- For customers resident in an Eligible Market in the EEA, the Promotion is organized and offered by Revolut Bank UAB, a company whose registered address is at Konstitucijos ave. 21B, 08130, Vilnius, the Republic of Lithuania.
- We may suspend or end the Promotion earlier than the end date we’ve mentioned above if, in our reasonable opinion, the Promotion is being abused or may negatively affect Revolut’s goodwill or reputation. We may do this on an individual or promotion-wide basis. Please contact Support if you believe you qualify for a particular benefit in relation to the Promotion that has not been awarded to you as a result of this early suspension or termination.
- We can cancel this Promotion, or change these Promotion Terms at any time without notice. If we change these Promotion Terms we will publish the updated version of these Promotion Terms on our website. Any changes to the Promotion Terms do not affect your rights if you have already participated in the Promotion.
- We reserve the right to reverse any cashback you receive during the Promotion Period if the payment that earned the cashback is refunded to you, you earned the cashback fraudulently, if you breach the terms that apply to your Revolut account or your Revolut Pro in order to get the cashback, or if we become aware you were not compliant with these Promotion Terms. We will consider the reversal of any cashback transaction to have been done with your consent and the payment to have been authorised by you.
- If you close your Revolut personal account or your Revolut pro account or any of those accounts become suspended or restricted before we were due to credit your account with any cashback or between the time of qualifying for cashback and receiving cashback that you were entitled to under this Promotion, you will lose your entitlement to that cashback.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Promotion (such as attempting to obtain an unfair advantage through deception) we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
- These Promotion Terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and an unofficial translation only. Participants of the Promotion cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these Promotion Terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in any legal proceedings.
- For the customers of Revolut Ltd, to the extent permitted by law, these Promotion Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in England.
- For the customers of Revolut Bank UAB, to the extent permitted by law, these Promotion Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania. Despite this, you can still rely on the mandatory consumer protection rules of the EEA country where you live. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Promotion Terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in the Republic of Lithuania (or in the courts of any EU Member State where you reside).
- For the customers of Revolut Bank UAB French branch, to the extent permitted by law, these Promotion Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of France. Despite this, you can still rely on the mandatory consumer protection rules of the EEA country where you live. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in France.
- For customers resident in Ireland the Promotion is organized and offered by Revolut Bank UAB, a company whose registered address is at Konstitucijos ave. 21B, 08130, Vilnius, the Republic of Lithuania acting in Ireland via its branch in Ireland, with company number 909790 and whose address is at 2 Dublin Landings, North Dock, Dublin 1, Ireland. This Promotion shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland. Despite this, you can still rely on the mandatory consumer protection rules of the EEA country where you live. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in Ireland.