Groceries Cashback Promotion
What is this promotion about?
Revolut is looking to pay cashback on grocery spending at selected merchants for selected customers (the “Promotion”).
Any customer who is invited to participate in the Promotion will receive 4% cashback (capped at €10 or equivalent in the currency of EEA country where you reside) on Revolut card spending at selected merchants (the “Cashback”), as set out in these terms and conditions (the “Terms”).
The Promotion runs:
- from 12:00pm GMT on 15 March 2023 to 12:00pm GMT on 29 March 2023; and
- on any other periods we may add to these Terms in the future;
(each, an individual “Promotion Period”).
Who is eligible for the promotion?
The Promotion is only open to:
- Revolut users residing in France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain who have successfully onboarded to Revolut Bank UAB; and
- Have received a message through in app-chat directly from us inviting them to participate in the Promotion.
If you have not received a message through in-app chat from us inviting you to participate in the Promotion, you are not eligible.
How do I earn the Cashback?
To earn the Cashback you must make a purchase at a selected merchant in your country as listed below using your Revolut card during the Promotion Period. You can use a physical or virtual card and your purchase can be online or in person.
You will earn Cashback at a rate of 4%, subject to a maximum cap of €10 or equivalent in the currency of EEA country where you reside.
Your Cashback will be accumulated during the Promotion Period and paid into your Revolut account within five business days after the Promotion Period ends.
The selected merchants where you can earn Cashback (subject to the exclusions below) are as follows. Revolut has no affiliation or partnership with these merchants. Please find the merchants per country listed below:
- Casino Supermarché
- Géant Casino
- Netto Marken Discount
- My market
- Bf Kai Sia Ee
- MARKET IN
- Lipóti Pékség
- Roni ABC
- Dunnes Stores
- Pam Panorama
- Dino Polska
- Netto Markt
- Delikatesy Centrum
- Pingo Doce
- Cascais Nascente
- Mega Image
- Ahorra Mas
You won't earn Cashback on any purchases which are:
- at petrol stations or services;
- concessions or stores within a supermarkets (for example, a coffee shop , inside one of the merchants listed);
- at telecoms or financial services merchants (including those owned by supermarkets);
- on lotteries or gambling;
- at specialist independent stores, for example bakeries and butchers, or wholesale stores; or
- are not genuine purchases of goods or services or are subsequently returned.
What other legal information should I know?
- This Promotion is organised and offered by Revolut Bank UAB, a company whose registered address is at Konstitucijos ave. 21B, 08130 Vilnius, Lithuania;
- We may suspend or end the Promotion (for a single customer or as a whole) at any time if, in our reasonable opinion, the Promotion is being abused or may negatively affect Revolut’s goodwill, reputation or commercial interests.
- We can change these Terms at any time. If we do, we will try to give you advance notice (but will not always).
- Events beyond the control of Revolut may occur that render the awarding of the promotion impossible. Accordingly, Revolut will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
- If you close your Revolut account or your account becomes suspended or restricted between the time of the qualifying purchase and receiving the Cashback, then you will lose your entitlement to the Cashback.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Promotion (such as for example attempting to obtain an unfair advantage through deception) we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
- Revolut will process your personal data and select existing customers to take part in the Promotion in line with the Customer Privacy Notice that applies to your account which you can find here.
- These Terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and office translation only - participants of the Cashback cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these Terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in any legal proceedings.
- To the extent permitted by law, these Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania. Despite this, you can still rely on the mandatory consumer protection rules of the EEA country where you live. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in the Republic of Lithuania (or in the courts of any EU Member State where you reside).