What are Revolut Vaults?
Revolut Vaults are the easiest way to stash away cash and achieve your financial goals faster, using any of the 30 currencies we support.
The money in your Vault is separated from your main balance. You can transfer money between your Vault and your main Revolut account at any time. Your vaults can be topped up only with the money that are already added to your Revolut account.
If you can't see the Vaults tab on the Home Screen, you can pin it by going to 'Vaults', tapping the three dots in the top right corner and tapping Add to Home Screen (Vaults > ... > Add to Home Screen)
At the moment, it is not possible to access 'Vaults' via website. We are working on it. Once this feature is available - we will notify you. Stay tuned!
Getting cryptocurrency exposure
- Which cryptocurrencies are supported and how do I start investing in cryptocurrencies?
- How much does it cost to buy or sell cryptocurrency?
- How can I start using cryptocurrency features?
- Does the conversion from and to cryptocurrencies happen instantly?
- Sending cryptocurrency
- Can I set target prices for exchanging cryptocurrency automatically?
- Can I be notified of price volatility?
Understanding Revolut cryptocurrency
- What is cryptocurrency?
- Which exchange does Revolut use?
- How does Revolut calculate the cryptocurrency rates?
- Are my cryptocurrencies secure?
- What is a fiat currency?
- What is blockchain?
- What are private keys and where are mine?
- What is a ‘hard fork’ and how does Revolut handle them?
- Are cryptocurrencies regulated?
- What are the major risks associated with cryptocurrencies?