I cannot find my Vaults
When opening a Savings Vaults, all of your regular vaults are converted into Savings Vaults.
We are working on the option to keep both kinds active at the same time.
If you need a closer look at your vaults transactions, you can download a statement from the app in PDF or Excel format and the view it from PC.
Getting cryptocurrency exposure
- Which cryptocurrencies are supported and how do I start investing in cryptocurrencies?
- How much does it cost to buy or sell cryptocurrency?
- How can I start using cryptocurrency features?
- Does the conversion from and to cryptocurrencies happen instantly?
- Sending cryptocurrency
- Can I set target prices for exchanging cryptocurrency automatically?
- Can I be notified of price volatility?
Understanding Revolut cryptocurrency
- What is cryptocurrency?
- How does Revolut calculate the cryptocurrency rates?
- Are my cryptocurrencies secure?
- What is a fiat currency?
- What is blockchain?
- What are private keys and where are mine?
- What is a ‘hard fork’ and how does Revolut handle them?
- Are cryptocurrencies regulated?
- What are the major risks associated with cryptocurrencies?
What can't I do with Revolut cryptocurrency?
Cryptocurrency recurring buys
Learn and Earn
- What is Crypto Learn & Earn and where can I access it?
- How much will I be rewarded for completing a lesson?
- What currency will I receive my reward in?
- Can I receive multiple rewards for completing a lesson or course multiple times?
- Can I access lesson content after I have already completed the lesson and received my reward?
- Why can’t I access some courses?
- Why is there no reward available for a lesson?
- What can I do with my reward for Crypto Learn and Earn?
- When is Learn and Earn available in my country?
- I completed a lesson but I did not get a reward
- Can Revolut change the Learn and Earn reward amount?