How do I withdraw money from my Personal Vault?
Need to move money from your Regular Vault back to your main Revolut account? No problem.
Simply select ‘Withdraw’ and choose the amount to move. It’ll appear in your main Revolut account instantly. If you choose ‘Close Vault’, we’ll move the entire Vault balance back to your main account and close the Vault.
Getting cryptocurrency exposure
- Which cryptocurrencies are supported and how do I start investing in cryptocurrencies?
- How much does it cost to buy or sell cryptocurrency?
- How can I start using cryptocurrency features?
- Does the conversion from and to cryptocurrencies happen instantly?
- Sending cryptocurrency
- Can I set target prices for exchanging cryptocurrency automatically?
- Can I be notified of price volatility?
Understanding Revolut cryptocurrency
- What is cryptocurrency?
- How does Revolut calculate the cryptocurrency rates?
- Are my cryptocurrencies secure?
- What is a fiat currency?
- What is blockchain?
- What are private keys and where are mine?
- What is a ‘hard fork’ and how does Revolut handle them?
- Are cryptocurrencies regulated?
- What are the major risks associated with cryptocurrencies?
What can't I do with Revolut cryptocurrency?
Cryptocurrency recurring buys
Learn and Earn
- What is Crypto Learn & Earn and where can I access it?
- How much will I be rewarded for completing a lesson?
- What currency will I receive my reward in?
- Can I receive multiple rewards for completing a lesson or course multiple times?
- Can I access lesson content after I have already completed the lesson and received my reward?
- Why can’t I access some courses?
- Why is there no reward available for a lesson?
- What can I do with my reward for Crypto Learn and Earn?
- When is Learn and Earn available in my country?
- I completed a lesson but I did not get a reward
- Can Revolut change the Learn and Earn reward amount?