What are private keys and where are mine?
A private key is a randomly generated string of letters and numbers that is 'tied' to a specific cryptocurrency wallet address, and can be used to allow a user to access cryptocurrencies. Revolut appoints third party custodians on your behalf who protect the private keys of all Revolut users.
Getting cryptocurrency exposure
- Which cryptocurrencies are supported and how do I start investing in cryptocurrencies?
- How much does it cost to buy or sell cryptocurrency?
- How can I start using cryptocurrency features?
- Does the conversion from and to cryptocurrencies happen instantly?
- Sending cryptocurrency
- Can I set target prices for exchanging cryptocurrency automatically?
- Can I be notified of price volatility?