Why has my cryptocurrency recurring buy failed?
Your recurring buy can fail due to one of the following reasons:
- there are insufficient funds in your account
- you have exceeded exchange limits
If a recurring buy fails, that transaction will be cancelled and the recurring buy will resume from the next period. For example, if you have a weekly purchase set up and the transaction fails for that week, it will be cancelled and resumed following week.
Getting cryptocurrency exposure
- Which cryptocurrencies are supported and how do I start investing in cryptocurrencies?
- How much does it cost to buy or sell cryptocurrency?
- How can I start using cryptocurrency features?
- Does the conversion from and to cryptocurrencies happen instantly?
- Sending cryptocurrency
- Can I set target prices for exchanging cryptocurrency automatically?
- Can I be notified of price volatility?