Can I use my child's card?
Junior cards must only be used by the child whose name is printed on the card. If you need to use funds from a Revolut Junior account, you can withdraw the money back into your own account.
Getting started with Revolut Junior
Revolut Junior for parents
- Can I control my child's use of the Revolut Junior card?
- Can I use my child's card?
- Can my child have a Revolut Junior account if I don’t have a Revolut account for myself?
- What happens if I move to a country where Revolut Junior is not available?
- Can I add or withdraw money from my child's account?
- Can I close a Revolut Junior account?
- How do I create a second Junior account?
- Who can add money to a Revolut Junior account?
- Where can I find the account details of a Junior account?
- Junior Goals
- How can I add a Co-parent to my Revolut Junior account?
- What features can Co-parents access with Revolut Junior?