Where do I find Revolut <18 in my app?
You can access the Hub by tapping the 4 blocks icon on the bottom of your app. You can pin the <18 icon to your Home screen by "long pressing" on it.
From the <18 section of the app, you can create Revolut <18 accounts and access them at any time.
Getting started with Revolut <18
Revolut <18 for parents
- Can I control my teen's use of the Revolut <18 card?
- Can I use my teen's card?
- Can my teen have a Revolut <18 account if I don’t have a Revolut account for myself?
- What happens if I move to a country where Revolut <18 isn't available?
- Can I add or withdraw money from my teen's account?
- Can I close a Revolut <18 account?
- How do I create a second <18 account?
- Who can add money to a Revolut <18 account?
- Where can I find the account details of a Revolut <18 account?
- How to add a co-parent to my teen's account?
- What features can co-parents access with Revolut <18?
- Revolut <18 Challenges
- Revolut <18 Goals