How will Revolut use the information from my linked account?
All your bank information is just for you to use. We will use the data you share to keep you informed about your money while using the Revolut app. For example, if our analytics pick up that you're paying more than you need to for something, we'll try to let you know. In addition, all the details that we receive from your linked account are securely stored and encrypted. Your security is our priority.
Managing my account
Budgeting and Analytics
- How can I control my spending with the budgeting feature?
- How can I create a budget?
- How can I edit a budget?
- How can I delete a budget?
- What is ‘Safe to Spend’ on my budget?
- How does the budgeting feature work?
- How does the Analytics feature work?
- How does the Analytics graph work?
- Setting your analytics cycle
- How can I see a spending breakdown by category?
- Managing Analytics categories
- What is Net worth in Analytics?