How can I add or remove my external linked accounts?
To link external accounts to Revolut, simply go to your 'Linked' accounts section on the home screen in the Revolut app. You can use this to connect any supported accounts of your choice for free. You will see a list of accounts that we currently support, followed by a consent screen stating the account information that you will see in the Revolut app.
If you tap 'Confirm', we will direct you to your account provider to approve the account being linked. Once this is done, we will send you back to the Revolut app, and that's it.
You can revoke permission to your bank account from the Revolut app at any time. Simply go to the details section of the bank you've added and tap 'Revoke'.
If you see an error here, it's generally because your bank is undergoing a little bit of maintenance or it's just taking a little longer than usual to respond to us. We'd advise trying to link it again in a little while.
To add an additional linked account, head to your 'Linked' accounts section, tap the arrow next to the balance and a pop-up will surface with your linked account(s) present. Click the 'New' button on this pop-up, choose your bank and follow the process.
Managing my account
Budgeting and Analytics
- How can I control my spending with the budgeting feature?
- How can I create a budget?
- How can I edit a budget?
- How can I delete a budget?
- What is ‘Safe to Spend’ on my budget?
- How does the budgeting feature work?
- How does the Analytics feature work?
- How does the Analytics graph work?
- Setting your analytics cycle
- How can I see a spending breakdown by category?
- Managing Analytics categories
- What is Net worth in Analytics?