Where can I get my card delivered to?
You don't have to order your card to your registered address and you can change your delivery address when placing your card order. The estimated delivery date and cost for delivery to your chosen address will be displayed at checkout.
If you are getting the card delivered to a temporary address (for example if you are travelling abroad), please ensure you will be residing at this address up to and including the estimated delivery date.
At the moment, we can't deliver to the following countries:
Afghanistan, Aland Islands, Algeria, Angola, Antarctica, Belarus, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bouvet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Island, Congo Democratic Republic, Congo Republic, Côte D'ivoire, Cuba, Egypt, Eritrea, French Southern Territories, Guinea, Guinea-bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Heard Island and Mcdonald Islands, Iran, Iraq, Kosovo, Laos, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Pitcairn, Russia, Sao Tome & Principe, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Georgia and The South Sandwich Islands, South Sudan, St. Pierre & Miquelon, Sudan, Svalbard, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Timor-leste, Tokelau, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card