How can I add money using my linked bank account?
To add money to Revolut, simply tap the 'Add money' button on your home screen. Find the different ways to add money and choose the option called 'Directly from your bank'.
If you've already linked an external bank account, it will appear at the top of this list so you'll be able to select that as well.
Once you've chosen Open Banking and added the desired amount, we'll send you over to your bank's app or website to approve this transaction for your security. Simply approve it from there and we’ll do the rest.
- How do I add money to my Revolut account with a card?
- What cards and currencies are supported?
- Are there any card deposit limits?
- My card deposit failed
- Why is my card deposit pending?
- Why has my card deposit been reverted?
- My top-up by card failed but I was charged for it
- Why was I charged a fee for my card deposit?
- Why did my bank charge me a fee for a top-up by card?
- Verifying my deposit card