Are there any card deposit limits?
For newly added cards (including replacement cards received from your bank), you will have a temporary limit that allows you to add a certain amount of money per 24 hours.
Our automated security system is responsible for setting these limits, taking into consideration multiple factors, to ensure your account is secure. However, daily limits refresh every 24 hours and limits can be increased when you use the app and build your financial history with us.
If you wish to add more than your daily limit, you can add money via other methods available in your country.
- How do I add money to my Revolut account with a card?
- What cards and currencies are supported?
- Are there any card deposit limits?
- My card deposit failed
- Why is my card deposit pending?
- Why has my card deposit been reverted?
- My top-up by card failed but I was charged for it
- Why was I charged a fee for my card deposit?
- Why did my bank charge me a fee for a top-up by card?
- Verifying my deposit card