I received my deposit in a different currency. What can I do?
Local transfers (e.g., GBP, EUR):
If a transfer was sent in another currency to your local account details, for example, EUR to your local GBP account. Your bank will exchange EUR into GBP, but not at Revolut exchange rate. We suggest you only use your local account details for top-ups in your local currency. To find your account details follow these steps:
- Go to the section “Home"
- Tap on the arrow to the right of your current balance and select your desired currency
- Tap on “…“
- Select “Details”
International transfers (SWIFT):
For international transfers to your account, as long as Revolut supports the currency, this shouldn't happen. In some rare cases, the sending bank (or the intermediaries) may convert the funds due to not supporting the currency sent.
For a full list of currencies supported by Revolut, please visit 'Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers' FAQ.
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- Why did my Easy Bank Transfer with Commerzbank fail?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- I received my deposit in a different currency. What can I do?